The Two21 website has been updated again.
The original website was WordPress, for flexibility. I was watching the number of attempted hacks on the website and decided to avoid it.
The second version of the website was static and simple. It was only a month after the update when I realised it was a bad idea. I was only able to share topics via Twitter and Linkedin, however these feeds are busy and things get lost. Plus, the SEO tools in WordPress are really helpful.
The third version has taken longer than it should have. The reason to change back was to replicate a typical client set up so we can demonstrate some of the recommendations we typically give to our customers.
We are chipping away in the background. The result will be that we can explain solutions for our customers using our own, internal systems.
And we got a new logo too!