So, why choose Salesforce?
There are many advantages of using a CRM and specifically Salesforce. Many of these advantages were early design decisions that have now become industry standards, but were revolutionary at the time. If you are reading this, it is expected that you understand the value of a cloud platform, a low code platform and of using a CRM. We use the platform to deliver quickly and securely at scale to get business value quickly.
How do you pick the best CRM?
Gartner are the leading research and advisory company. Gartner has named Salesforce a Leader in the CRM Customer Engagement Center Magic Quadrant and Sales Force Automation for over the last 10 consecutive years. These ratings reflect the superior quality of both the product and company. We chose to work with the best CRM available.
Salesforce is constantly improving. In 2019, Salesforce introduced the following improvements:
- Salesforce Maps Territory Planning helps companies run a number of “what if” scenarios to efficiently deploy sales resources.
- High Velocity Sales helps sales reps be more productive, offering guidance on exactly how to reach out to a new prospect with Sales Cadences. Work Queues provide a personalized list of prioritized tasks for their day.
- Einstein Call Coaching gives managers visibility into how reps are responding to objections, discussing pricing and explaining solutions, even when they’re not in the office together.
- CPQ and Billing enables companies to offer flexible quotes and pricing for customers during tough times.
- Salesforce PRM accelerates channel sales, making it easier to share information with partners and help sales teams maximize every channel.
- And improved productivity features keep teams collaborating and productive.
NPSP has been a project for over 6 years
And for the Non Profit sector, the Nonprofit Cloud is the superior platform. Over 34,000 nonprofits use Salesforce to build relationships with their constituents: donors, volunteers, staff, partners, and beneficiaries.
NPSP contains a standard data model for nonprofits and specific NFP functionality built over 6 years. The standard data model has since been duplicated by Microsoft with their Common Data Service used by Dynamics 365. The Dynamics 365 nonprofit accelerator and Common Data Model for Nonprofits initial release in November 2018.
Here’s the Nonprofit Cloud timeline:
For more information see: https://www.salesforce.org/blog/about-our-journey-to-nonprofit-cloud/
The Salesforce Community
The Salesforce Community (or “Ohana”) is a really welcoming environment where people openly help one another. There are great local communities in Sydney, Brisbane and Wellington and the Perth Community is slowly catching up. With more projects, people are seeing how they can get results quicker and better using the Salesforce platform. It’s easy to get started but the platform is large, flexible and always growing.
How to get started
The best way for a West Australian NFP to get started is with the Salesforce Power of Us hub . Charities with DGR status, can apply for the Power of Us Program and receive 10 donated subscriptions and discounts on additional subscriptions, products and/or services from Salesforce. This can be validated at the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) register at https://www.acnc.gov.au/charity.
If you would like any help, let us know how we can help.